-=D@n=-

John wrote:
"-=D@n=-" wrote in message
Grunff wrote:
-=D@n=- wrote:

Erm, I dunno. I can't unplug it without dismantling it

But how much dismantling? When you remove the cover, do you have
finger access to any electric terminals? Or are you just removing
the chimney?

Just removing the chimney. The chimney slots on top of the actual
extractor, and the plug is under the chimney.

You really are desperately looking for something to crib about aren't
you?

As I re-read the thread, it would appear so, yes. But I was just really
asking if the way he'd done the job was 'normal'. I guess I'm just annoyed
that he didn't turn up last night!