HMFIC- 1369

No the MODEL G0528

"Upscale" wrote in message
"BillyBob" wrote in message

Joe you're looking at it wrong. I tried to think about all kinds of

ways
convince you with words but I cannot describe it. Get some boards or

pieces
of paper to create a model of the router table, sliding table and the

board
attached to it. Move it around and take some measurements. I think

you'll
convince yourself that there is no way to get 36" of travel.

If you're talking about the G4227 sliding table, then the stated specs

list
a crosscut capacity of 26" and the travel is 48". The only way I can
reconcile those numbers not having seen one of these tables is to think

that
the beginning of a 24" long sliding table travelling 24" all the way to

the
end of it's 24" diameter adds up to 48". Since the saw blade would be in

the
middle of this operation, than you'd have approximately 24" crosscut
capacity or an actual 26" in this case.
http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom.../G4227_ds.pdf?