User Example

"Alex" wrote in message
. ..
Is RustOleum any good for long term rust prevention?
I just got a can of primer and paint of it from HomeDepot but want to hear
if anyone had
a bad experience with it.
I am going to use it to paint bare metal parts of my new metal grinder. I
live near the
Pacific Ocean so rust is a big problem here.

It's probably OK if applied properly. The part where it says to clean
and degrease is really important and I admit I usually skimp on that
step. But if you want it to last you have to get it super clean and
grease free. Also, use a primer then then paint your color on top. But
don't just use a primer because they can absorb moisture and allow rust.