George M. Kazaka

Grant is the company name and the DL is fro "Drawer Left"

Not sure where you can get any of Grant's hardwre in the retail market,
Where are you located I may be able to find you a commercial supplier in
your area that carries them.

George
"Joe Bott" wrote in message
Hello! I'm having a problem fixing some drawers in our recently purchased
house. They've got a drawer slide system that I havent seen at any
hardware stores yet.

The current slides use two things attached to the back of the drawer that
look like this: http://www.bunkmonkey.com/drawerslide.jpg. This is what
I'm trying to replace, since it should have a little wheel on the bottom.
The wheels hang below the bottom of the drawer, and ride along a rail.
There are wheels inside the cabinets towards the face that the drawer
rides on. Like this, but less blurry in real life:
http://www.bunkmonkey.com/drawerslide2.jpg

So, does anyone know where I could find these things? The text stamped on
them (GRANT DL) hasnt led me anywhere yet.

Failing that, are there easier to find drawer slide systems that dont
require attaching anything to the drawers, except the back? The drawers
dont have enough clearance for attaching rails to the sides without
cutting a notch in the cabinets - and that notch would probably be visible
around the drawer edge since the drawer face lip is very small.

Thanks,
Joe