True North Strong and Free wrote:
Just had my new washed maple shaker kitchen installed by the despot in
toronto with real bad results. crew bearly spoke english on install and
workmanship very shoddy.
Calls to manger and customer service are a waste of time, credit card
company refuses to take on HD by charging back the $6K. Kid who sold me
the kitchen now just shakes his head and walks away, have noticed that the
complaints area is well removed from the sales area with good reason.
Avoid the Despots. I hear that in the states they half assed care due to
competition with lowes, but up here they don't give a rats ass.

Greetings,

Do you have a specific complaint such as "1/16 inch expansion gap left
around edge of room, should be 1/8-1/4 inch"? Pick a specific
complaint, let us know what they say.

William