Pat Barber

Go he http://www.biesemeyer.com/commer_fence/index.htm

Download the instructions for the fence....

There is a short chapter on building a side table. It's a
dead simple ladder frame with a MDF and laminate covering.

It is an excellent, simple design that will NOT sag....

Here is a picture of mine:

http://home.att.net/~mboceanside/wsb...ID-638867.html

rickluce wrote:

Hi All,
I've dealt with this problem long enough on my Unisaw and need a
fix. My particle board extension table has cupped with a crown on the
top going the long way down the middle. My plan is to get some poplar
or maple 4/4 and make a reinforcement frame to be Kreg screwed to the
underside of the extension to try to flaten it. Will this work, or
should I buy an new piece of mdf and remake the extension table( with
the reinforcement frame)?

Thanks,
don