Joe Gorman

Alex wrote:
Is RustOleum any good for long term rust prevention?
I just got a can of primer and paint of it from HomeDepot but want to
hear if anyone had a bad experience with it.
I am going to use it to paint bare metal parts of my new metal grinder.
I live near the Pacific Ocean so rust is a big problem here.

Thanks

Well, I was in Hawaii about 20 years ago and my coworker was repainting
a car and got sidetracked. The fender he'd sanded to bare metal and put
a coat of rustoleum on started to rust through in about 6 months. He
was driving the car daily and had no covered parking.
Joe