Mark Harriss

Phil Allison wrote:
"Richard Waters"

I need to separate the glass globe from the metal base - does anyone know a
way of doing this while still keeping the 2 halves intact?

I need to be able to separate the glass, from the base, remove the "guts"
of the base and replace it with something else, and then superglue the
glass back to the base so it looks like a normal light globe.

** Hot air ( from a paint striper gun ) or a gas flame played on the metal
base should separate them.

Isn't this a landlord's recipe for getting rid of problem squatters?:
bulb hooked up to a detonator, surrounded by a bag full of S**t.
Squatter reaches for the lightswitch and BANG!!: the room has been
explosively redecorated in a rather smelly fashion.