Michael A. Terrell

bz wrote:

In the early 70s, I used such a kit to make replacement bands.

The cutting and gluing was done 'cold'.

Surfaces to be glued must be clean very and oil free.

Freshly cut with a clean blade worked rather well, if I remember
correctly.

The glue had to be fresh, too. The shop had the kit, but I never
used it because I always had the right belts, or I would order one from
PRB. We stocked about 200 different OEM or PRB belts and there was
always a list of belts we were low on so the minimum order was no
problem. Some of the other techs used it with a few problems.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida