Martin H. Eastburn

Bruce Barnett wrote:

"Clint" writes:

If you really don't want to see the message, just block them. Or
learn to ignore the posts that you don't want to read. It's not
that big of a deal, is it?

That's simple netiquette - like deleting unnecessary lines before posting.

[27 lines deleted.]

Well, when someone top-posts they don't have to worry about deleting
unnnecessary lines because _they_ don't see them.

I'm sure there are plenty of stores that sell planers in the Greater
Houston area. Maybe we should give him the addresses and phone
numbers of a few.

Grizzly sells several nice ones. I don't have them but have seen / heard
that they function up to hard work.

If the person needs a pro type - they they should buy a pro type not ask...

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life