Default Combining 2 golf cart motors

This is for a 2Front 1Rear 1,500 lb hybrid trike. The engine is on one
side of the driving wheel
(rear). I want 45 mph and 20 miles on batteries.

For weight balance and for space, I cannot use the 2 motors shaft to
shaft.

How 'bout this idea on how to connect 2 Golf Cart motors?

Connect 2 motors side to side using 2 sprockets and a chain.
motor(::::::::::::::::motor

On the motor nearest the sprocket that needs to be driven, mount
another
sprocket and connect the output using that second sprocket and a chain.

Has anyone on this list done it this way?

I am looking for 2 hunking motors with driveshafts. Anyone?

BoyntonStu