fred

In article ,
Steven Campbell writes

"David Hearn" wrote in message
Tim Smith wrote:
Hi

Several months ago I masked an area of the worktop in our bathroom in
preparation to cut out the whole for a sink.

For various reasons, I didnt quite finish this and have now got round to
doing it. I have tried to take off teh masking tape and it is leaving

marks.

I cant tell whether this marks is adhesive or whether it has actually
damaged the surface of teh worktop but the usual bathroom cleaners and
vegetable oil havent moved it.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

Tim

I've found Tim Clean from Asaka which is a CPU & Heatsink cleaner cleans
absolutely anything.
It is a citrus based solvent and hasn't harmed anything I have put it on.

I've had to start to hide my bottle as my wife has started to use it for the
odd bit of housework ;o)

CPU cleaner, now I've seen everything, my fave in this arena is citrus
cleaner for snowboards (Red brand incidentally), used to deep clean wax
out of the pores in the base. Store with caution as contact with spotty
youths has been known to cause them to shrivel to nothing shame.
--
fred