Steven Campbell

"David Hearn" wrote in message
Tim Smith wrote:
Hi

Several months ago I masked an area of the worktop in our bathroom in
preparation to cut out the whole for a sink.

For various reasons, I didnt quite finish this and have now got round to
doing it. I have tried to take off teh masking tape and it is leaving

marks.

I cant tell whether this marks is adhesive or whether it has actually
damaged the surface of teh worktop but the usual bathroom cleaners and
vegetable oil havent moved it.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

Tim

I've found Tim Clean from Asaka which is a CPU & Heatsink cleaner cleans
absolutely anything.
It is a citrus based solvent and hasn't harmed anything I have put it on.

I've had to start to hide my bottle as my wife has started to use it for the
odd bit of housework ;o)

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/Product...03&GroupID=355

Steven.