David

woodworker88 wrote:

How much did you spend on your clamps? Mine are kinda cheap right now
and if I put too much pressure on them, they have a tendency to start
bending and metal fatigue, etc. I can clamp enough for anything I ever
need to do, but not 100's of psi. If I need to clamp 2 small pieces
together for jigs and the like, I just stick them in my vise overnight.
Holds great and spreads pressure over a larger area. Much easier than
trying to put 2 bar clamps on a 2x2" block.

ever tried a Bessy K body clamp? HD quit carrying them, but they are
still available in other stores and of course, through the 'net. Great
clamps. and you can NEVER have too many clamps...

Dave