Wayne Cook

Default Evaporator coils for compressed air dryers

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:16:12 GMT, Ignoramus19820
wrote:

I was highly impressed with use of evaporator coils for drying
compressed air.

I called a few HVAC contrators from yellow pages, and, unfortunately,
none of them could give me anything. I would like to hear some
creative ideas on where to get them.

Actually I think your idea of a automotive condenser coil is good.
One out of large pickup or even a truck. Make it up with one of those
and mount it in front of the pulley on the air compressor so that it
moves air through it and I think you'd be in good shape. If it proves
to be to small you can always go and get another one.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm