Default Help: Planning application for two storey extension

In article , IMM
writes

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM
writes

"Ziggy" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:15:28 +0100, wrote:

With house prices as they are here (London), moving to a larger house
is not an option. Quite frankly, planners seem to have lost sight of
the fact that houses are for living in.

They have lost sight that houses must be put on land as well.

Strange as on a programme
this week, one planner was happily talking of the need for housing as
a justification for building in a beauty spot near Aylesbury.

I know of no beauty spots near Aylesbury.

Then you don't know Aylesbury then,

Bertie, I have been to Aylesbury many times and saw no beauty around it.
Just plain boring fields crying to be built on. There again, being ultra
sophisticated, I have high expectation of beauty. Bertie, unlike you, I
don't find the local sink estate full of beauty.

Just as I thought, you don't open your eyes, typical townie dragged up
in an inner city flat.

--
David