Alex

David Hearn wrote:
Ahh, okay. It's just that our Tesco has refused to take the vouchers
without presenting a clubcard - which made me assume they would check
that the card presented was associated with the account that it was
issued to (considering, certainly in the past when I checked, the a/c
number was encoded in the barcode).

I think they have two barcodes one - one unique and linked to the card,
and the other an EAN (13-digit) one which is scanned at the till. The
other is used for central accounting purposes only.
(at least that's how the Sainsbury's ones work )

alex

--
Alex Meaden
Technical Support Officer