Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

In article , Peter Parry
URL:mailto
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:12:27 GMT, "ben" wrote:

If you can get your hands on a Kirby...buy it. :-)

Only GBP1,500 for an old fashioned quite unreliable heavy vacuum
cleaner with indifferent performance. Only someone who is seriously
demented or vulnerable to their dire sales technique would do this.

Overpriced I would agree with, but only because of the MLM type of
organisation. The rest of your comment I would seriously disagree with. The
performance is startling, reliability is excellent and it is only heavy if
not adjusted correctly. There are many 20+ year old machines still working
perfectly. I have one 25 years old and it is used for workshop mess as well
as more domestic duties.