Patriarch

Steve knight wrote in
:

I got to get one tomorrow as I use it everyday and can't do the job
without it.

I've been really pleased with the Ridgid TP1300 I bought at the Borg. It's
heavier than the Deltas you mentioned, and generally cheaper, too. Comes
with a stand and dust hood included, as well as a second set of two-sided
blades.

When I did something stupid with it last winter, it chewed a set of drive
gears, rather than anything expensive. I spent $19, including FedEx, for
three, so now I have two spares.

I've used the Delta at the Adult Ed, and it takes unbelievable abuse, but I
wouldn't trade the Ridgid for it.

BTW, that last little plane you made for me is REALLY SWEET!

Patriarch