Tattooed and Dusty

Steve,
I bought the DW735 a couple weeks ago from the woodcraft in Tigard and
haven't been disapointed. I think several Home Depots also carry it.
Acme construction on MLK had the smaller model when I was looking for
the DW735. I had a small Delta planer prior to the DeWalt and have been
entirely impressed with the DeWalt. I was planning on using it as a
stop gap until I can afford or justify the cost of a larger stationary
machine, but now that I have it up and running I don't know if and when
I will need a bigger machine. If you are interested in playing with one
prior to purchase I live in SE and would be willing to let you come
give it a try

Andrew