william kossack

Default stapler that shoots 3/8 inch 1/4 narrow crown staples?

My wife had a project where she wanted to make a cushion for a bench.
Figuring out what she had in mind I decided to go to harbor freight and
take advantage of the sale on a 1/4 inch narrow crown stapler they had
on sale for $20 that was advertised to shoot 3/8ths inch long staples.

She had planned on using her cheep electric stapler.

Not suprising they did not carry the 3/8ths staples but the gun came
with 1/2 so we made do and it worked great except we had to add an extra
layer of plywood to the frame.

Now for my question.....

Does anyone sell 3/8 inch narrow crown staples? I've noticed other
manufactures claiming to shoot them but I can't find them anywhere.