Carolina Breeze HVAC

wrote in message
"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
You have been consistently inaccurate. If memory serves, I wrote that I
didn't know what level of megohms indicates a bad compresor.

If you are this inaccurate when the information is on your screen, I
question if you can do anything else. Can you drive? Handle money? I
sure
hope you don't go out in the field and fix peoples heating or AC.

You are completely invited to forward anything I write on the news
groups
the local or global leaders. Just print it out and send to

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
50 East North Temple
Salt Lake City, UT, 84510

I'm typing from memory, so you'll have to double check the adress for
me.
If
they have a hard time trying to find me, get the name and phone and
extension of the person you contact, and I'll call him or her.

Nah..I just sent them via FAX, to the locals there in NY, where you
e-mailed
me and asked if I liked to play with men, and that nude shot you
sent....man..that was all ****ed up.

CAnt hide that header Chris...also, if you do it again, Ill report you for
sending unsolicited porn to a business addy.

excuse me, but there IS a pretty strong argument to the fact that YOU
solicited "it" by your posts where you say " Blow Me"......

God..get with the joke, or dont reply...

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

Here is a fourth in a hurry for ya Chris...what ****ing brand of megger
do
you own?
How do you check compressor windings?
Your own words were....you know nothing about those....and you claim to
be
tech....lol...

CY: Highly negative, and very insulting of every other tech. Why would
anyone want to repeat a bunch of insults and putdowns?

Another pro, (something you are not even close to) thinks its ok...deal
with
it Chris.
Wait till the vid comes out that we are gonna offer...its got guys like
you
that we taped working on units, and then it shows the RIGHT way to do
what
they lied to the customer about.

BTW Chris..for someone that claims to be a Mormon..that sure was a very
un-moron..err..mormom post you made there..
Dont mind if I send it to the local Mormons in your area do you? Ill
also
include your most recent post about how you cheated and admitted to us
all
how you cheated a customer by installing used parts on his unit in the
hopes
it would run, and how you KNEW you had a GUARANTEED return visit you
could
charge for.

BTW..glad you cross posted this to alt.hvac....the guys there will have
field day with you...