Stormin Mormon

Report away.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
It's longer in the short run
but shorter in the long run.
..

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You are completely invited to forward anything I write on the news groups
the local or global leaders. Just print it out and send to

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
50 East North Temple
Salt Lake City, UT, 84510

I'm typing from memory, so you'll have to double check the adress for me.
If
they have a hard time trying to find me, get the name and phone and
extension of the person you contact, and I'll call him or her.

Nah..I just sent them via FAX, to the locals there in NY, where you e-mailed
me and asked if I liked to play with men, and that nude shot you
sent....man..that was all ****ed up.

CAnt hide that header Chris...also, if you do it again, Ill report you for
sending unsolicited porn to a business addy.