David Hearn wrote:
wrote:
Hi.

It would appear that for =A3800 in TESCO vouchers would pay for a =A320=

00
total bill in MFI

How, well TESCO and MFI have a deal where each tesco voucher is worth
4x the original amount.

So, has anyone used their ?

Has anyone gone as far to try and purchase an entire kitchen with
vouchers.....

On ebay they are selling like wildfire. People making more in CASH than
the vouchers are worth face value.

The deal is that good, that I am considering trying to buy vouchers
from people as they enter the store. If I can get =A3800 worth of
vouchers, I can then order a kitchen worth =A32000.

Considering the vouchers have the account holder's name and Clubcard
number printed on the vouchers, and the vouchers have to be sent to
Tesco for redemption (any excess is then recredited to your account
ready for the next voucher issuing), and then Tesco send you back (to
the registered account address) a printed voucher for the requested
item/company (which then needs to be sent off the the end company) - it

Sounds like you've never actually used the deal vouchers.

Yes, the cardholder send their initial Tesco vouchers (which ar eonly
valid in Tesco stores) back to Tesco for conversion to deal vouchers at
4x original value. This does not take several weeks at all. You then
*take* them to the end company and spend them just like you would cash
or any other money off coupon. They don't need to be sent off anywhere
(unless it's a mail order only company, of course).

I've not seen any retailers/offers which just take the vouchers
themselves - they always need to be redeemed by Tesco, unless of course,
you spend them at face value at Tesco (again, presenting the registered
Clubcard at the same time).

Once you have the deal vouchers you just hand them over as payment and
they go in the till just like cash. No need to use or show your
clubcard at all. Some deal vouchers are specific to a single
establishment and must be spent there, others can be spent anywhere
that participates in the scheme. It would be quite feasible to trade
these on eBay for little effort on the part of the original card
holder.

MBQ