David Hearn

Hi.

It would appear that for £800 in TESCO vouchers would pay for a £2000
total bill in MFI

How, well TESCO and MFI have a deal where each tesco voucher is worth
4x the original amount.

So, has anyone used their ?

Has anyone gone as far to try and purchase an entire kitchen with
vouchers.....

On ebay they are selling like wildfire. People making more in CASH than
the vouchers are worth face value.

The deal is that good, that I am considering trying to buy vouchers
from people as they enter the store. If I can get £800 worth of
vouchers, I can then order a kitchen worth £2000.

Considering the vouchers have the account holder's name and Clubcard
number printed on the vouchers, and the vouchers have to be sent to
Tesco for redemption (any excess is then recredited to your account
ready for the next voucher issuing), and then Tesco send you back (to
the registered account address) a printed voucher for the requested
item/company (which then needs to be sent off the the end company) - it
does seem a almost impossible to use (unless the person redeems them for
you, taking several weeks), or you basically hand over the account to
the purchaser by changing the address to the purchaser's address.

I've not seen any retailers/offers which just take the vouchers
themselves - they always need to be redeemed by Tesco, unless of course,
you spend them at face value at Tesco (again, presenting the registered
Clubcard at the same time).