Roy and Rosa

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:36:04 -0500, "Roy and Rosa"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Im doing this from memory I could have missed a pin BUT I know the

shorted
pins are the pins on the ends and the red K.
pins are numbered from 5 to 12 clockwise (not including the pin in the
'key')
none are labeled but I know what some are.

5- shorted to 8 & 12 --- this pin in connected to ground on neck

board
6- green gun
7-
8- Red gun The SHORTED one
9- heater
10- heater
11- blue gun
12- shorted to 5&8 --- this pin in connected to ground on neck

board

I'll confirm these pins tomorrow
Roy

Where are G1 (brightness) and G2 (screen)?

I rechecked the tube and Pins are correct as labeled. Pin 7 has 270+ volts
on it. There are 2 pins in the 'key' that have wires running back to the
flyback. I dont know G1 from G2 with them being labeled for me. This
flyback has 3 adjustments though...screen,and what appears to be 2 focuses
(focii?)

I was able to clear the short to pin 8 ,the red, (charged a 150 uf cap to
200 vdc) 5 and 12 remain connected. dont know if they should be.
The pics still looks pretty bad, alot of red and blue. I suppose cutoff is
controlled in the service menu huh.
No pots on board. This is the newest tv ive ever worked on!
I'll push on slowly.
Thanks for the replys,
Roy