woodworker88

I just finished kicking my dad's junk out of the garage and no way will
the car ever go in there! I have had a few problems with rust though,
but once I was aware of them I just got used to spraying WD-40 on every
tool whenever I finished using it. The biggest problem was on hand
plane irons and soles. I have had to box up all my hand tools a couple
of times, and once I took out the old #4 bench plane and ended up
sanding the rust off it, there was so much of it. The biggest rust
problem right now is the skyscraper model I have sitting in the
backyard right now...