Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Arch

Like a school kid back from holidays, you have to really put it on heavy
do you ??

Yes you had us (at least me) worried, glad to have your usual musings
back on line.

This last one put a grin on my face, I think you have it all covered, again.

Maybe all (most) of us formerly "The world will stop without us" experts
do need some place to remind others of that, sometimes, ???

Taking someone by the hand goes well with that, maybe ?

KISS ?? that's to hard to do it seems, and doesn't attract enough
attention....... maybe ??

Is blogs another word for bullsh.....???, I wouldn't dream of putting
your musings in the same category Arch.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Arch wrote:
The reports of my absence are exaggerated, but it sure is good to have
net friends who give a damn. I don't plan to lose you, so thanks for
caring. That's enough sentiment. Now back to COC mode before I lose my
stripes.

/SNIP/

To the new turners on rcw, welcome. No you aren't confused and
bewildered. I am. Just sigh & forgive or disagree like all the tolerant
regulars do. A grain of salt helps.

Turn to Safety, Arch