Owen Lowe

In article ,
(Arch) wrote:

To the new turners on rcw, welcome. No you aren't confused and
bewildered. I am. Just sigh & forgive or disagree like all the tolerant
regulars do. A grain of salt helps.

Arch, your musings are like nourishment to the brain. They give us
something to chew on and ponder. Sometimes the food is foreign and I say
"yuck" without giving it a proper chance. Other times it is full of
ideas and questions, striking a note that I chew on for hours or days.
It's good to see you back and in fine form.

Chewingly yours,

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Safety Tip'o'th'week: Never grind aluminum and steel or iron on the same
machine or workstation - Thermite.
http://www.hanford.gov/lessons/sitell/ll01/2001-36.htm