Winston

The number for the Harbor Freight 12 inch steel cutting saw blade is
92802. It is a 100 tooth blade with little or no back rake on the
teeth. With twice the number of teeth it costs slightly more, $30.

My experience with Harbor Freight saw blades for cutting wood has been
good. But except for the saw I use to cut up scrap wood and branches,
I don't do much wood cutting. I have inadvertanly cut with that saw
thru a few nails with no noticeable affect.

I tried higher - tooth - count blades and found that a given cut
would take much longer to complete than with the 48 tooth blade.
The lower tooth count creates a somewhat rougher finish to the cut
end but it progresses through steel at a very admirable rate.

Either way, it's still heartwarming to see the blade cut straight,
no matter if its a miter or just lopping something off at 90 degrees.

The only bad part is that I couldn't afford the saw earlier.

--Winston