Default Steel cutting circular saw blades ( HF )

In one of the last mail order catalogs from Harbor Freight, I noticed
some steel cutting circular saw blades. 92800 is the item number for a
10 inch 80 tooth 5/8 arbor blade that sells for $20. The teeth are C6
carbide micrograin. They also have bigger and smaller blades.

Sounds like it might be a good deal, but it is always nice to hear from
someone who has tried Harbor Freight tools. So has anyone actually
tried one?

Dan

The number for the Harbor Freight 12 inch steel cutting saw blade is
92802. It is a 100 tooth blade with little or no back rake on the
teeth. With twice the number of teeth it costs slightly more, $30.

My experience with Harbor Freight saw blades for cutting wood has been
good. But except for the saw I use to cut up scrap wood and branches,
I don't do much wood cutting. I have inadvertanly cut with that saw
thru a few nails with no noticeable affect.

Dan

Winston wrote:

Not that part number, but I run their 48 tooth 12" blade in my Makita
dry saw all the time.

It does not wear as well as the factory blade
but it doesn't cost like the factory blade either.
(Cuts much longer with water based coolant)

--Winston