Eric and Megan Swope

Default replacing bath tub with a shower stall

Hi everyone. I am looking to replace my bath tub with a fiberglass shower
stall. The one part of the project I am unsure about is a shower pan. I
know if I was going to tile my shower floor, wall, etc. that I need this.
Do I still need it with a fiberglass shower stall? After reading some
sites, I have seen the base for these stalls, but saw nothing about creating
a shower pan for a fiberglass shower stall?

If anyone has any links they are willing to share I would appreciate that as
well. Thanks.