Marilyn & Bob

Get rod kit + appropriate size brush:
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...99#productinfo
--
Peace,
BobJ

"Cj Johansson" wrote in message ...
Bill wrote:

I am going to be installing a tall metal wood stove chimney which will be
11 ft. high from the roof. Note that my roof is also at about a 45 degree
slope, so I can't stand on the roof.

Needless to say, there will be no way to clean this chimney from the top
down without a high-lift.

I spoke to a lady who has a similar chimney and she said they had theirs
cleaned from inside the house - bottom up. Unfortunately, she was not
home
when it was cleaned, so did not know how they did it.

The wood stove I will be purchasing will not allow cleaning from inside
the
wood stove.

So how do you clean a chimney from inside the house?

See:

http://www.bozchimneysweep.com

I had one for years in my last house, heated only with wood - worked
great. Don't have a wood stove now (all solar/hydronic) though if I did,
I'd install one of these again.

-cj