Tekkie®

Jake posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Here is a fourth in a hurry for ya Chris...what ****ing brand of megger do
you own?

Hey... I've got a M'Egger.... it was made by Ronco and sold in K-Marts
nationwide in the '70s. It made deviled eggs or something... do you know
where I can get parts?

M'Donalds might have parts for the M'Egger. Stumped might have some in the
back of the Pinto wagon that he can cobble together from his filed down fitz
all breakers.

How do you check compressor windings?

Why, you look to see if they've become 'unwound', don't you (-;.

I thought Stumped wound the ol nylon rope round the sheave and yanked like
crazy. I might be wrong but I highly doubt it.

Jake

--

Tekkie