Norminn

Steven L Umbach wrote:
Thanks for that info.

I was able to remove the drips for the most part with a single edge razor
blade in a holder that you use to scrape glass but instead of cutting into
the drips I scraped over them at different angles.

My wife went to the Benjamin Moore paint store. The first thing the "lady"
said was that we must be using Behr paint from the description. My wife said
no that it was Pittsburg paint and she was surprised because she said they
rarely get a complaint about Pittsburg paints. Then she said we could have
gotten a bad batch or incorrectly mixed at the store where we bought it.

It should be mixed immediately before use, even though it was mixed at
the store.