Gunner Asch

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:27:55 GMT, Ignoramus32687
wrote:

I had a visitor yesterday who responded to my craigslist ad about a
free 200V 7.5 HP 3 phase motor. A pleasant, intelligent young man. I
asked him what he was doing with the motor, and he replied that he was
going to build an electric motorcycle. His plan is, apparently, to
have a motorcycle based on batteries, inverter, phase converter, and a
3 phase motor drive. I just could not believe what I heard. (and still
have doubts about his veracity) Am I going crazy or does this sound
like a completely insane idea to you?

It will work just fine, as soon as he gets his Shipstone Batteries. Or
the Mr. Fusion in the proper place on the bike.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner