Larry Jaques

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:18:11 GMT, the opaque Ignoramus32687
clearly wrote:

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:55:15 -0500, Robert Swinney wrote:
Hey! I'm outta here. Gotta go mow the yard with my steam-powered
lawnmower. Don't ask.

you could just exterminate the grass with steam...

That's a PERFECT idea for those "lawn" thingies. I hate mowing
and wear a mask nowadays.

And the answer to your question is an unqualified "YES!"
That 7.5hp motor is what, 150# by itself? Let's see, if
he pulls the 20kW generator trailer behind him...

One thing I'd like to ask you to do, though, is to videotape
the reaction this guy has when he comes to pick up that monster.
That oughta be PRICELESS!

--

If it weren't for jumping to conclusions, some of us wouldn't get any exercise.
www.diversify.com - Jump-free website programming