pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:02:21 +0900, tm wrote:

"Carolina Breeze HVAC" wrote:
"No" wrote

Contact Paul? Are you kidding?
Just review his posts before you will try to cantact him. Every second
post is "blow me". That's your customer support.

Blow me twice every third post. I'll leave the math to you.

Actually, no...

Blow me is the reply in teh alt.hvac group, that has nothing to do with
homeowners.

Wow, one whole sentence without ellipsis.

however, if you are taking his postings, rantings, etc, personal, you would
indeed be missing out on a good program hes got....but then, if I took
everything personal that anyone ever did, or said, I would never answer a
single service call....but thats me...

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/