RP

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:
I know this has been discussed before but I don't want to have to go
seacrhing through DejaNews just to get a bunch of different answers.

I need a good Manual J program. I currently have one (I think it's called
"Right J" or something like that) on the computer at work and it SUCKS!!!!
It takes forever to punch in all of the information (type this, hit F7, fill
in form, hit F5, etc., etc.) and then it doesn't ever spit out the same
information twice! I know, I know. Garbage in, garbage out. But there have
been a couple jobs where I would spend over an hour putting all of the info
into the program and then come up with a 2 1/2 ton unit and then another guy
would do the same and come up with a 3 ton.

I remember (a few years back) being at some cointractor's office and he had
a program that showed everything in 3-D (basically) and it was basically a
fill-in-the-blank program.

The company is willing to buy the software but I just want to get a good
one. Any suggestions????

http://hvaccomputer.com/talkref.asp

I'm not advertising this program, but I'm certainly recommending it. Try
the free trial version.

hvacrmedic