Stormin Mormon

* Power to the air handler and or furnace
* Power to the condensing unit
* 24 VAC signal to contactor

Check each of these, each is a common problem.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"metallifan9" wrote in message

My home AC (central air) decided it wasn't going to work anymore.. Now,
I am not a "Jack-of-all-trades" so I am a little lost on how to fix the
problem. My Thermostat is kicking on, but the unit fails to do the same.
It is an electric unit. All im asking right now, is can someone give me
a checklist of the simple fixes just to get me started... I've already
checked the breaker and seems fine. On the unit itself, there is two
breakers; one was on, the other one seemed like it wasn't even hooked
up to something..it was just sitting there wobbly-like ... (possible
culprit?)

please help...

--
metallifan9