Matt

Jim Scott wrote:

Dyson are the best uprights but keep breaking.

You see loads of them down the council dump but I'd hazard a guess
that the vast majority are simple blockages that the brain dead users
fail to clear because they never read the manual. I've seen pikeys
eyes light up at the sight and watched them cart them off by the car
load - probably resurrecting them and selling them for a good profit
down the car boots.

My parents have an original DC01 - 12 years old this year, its had
half a dozen belts and recently the mains cable fatigued where it
enters the strain relief grommet - but apart from that its been
faultless. It gets used (make that abused!) every day - previous
cleaners from all the usual suspects have lasted 2-3 years

I'd not trust anything Which said though - at times they are about as
believable as a Dixons salesman.