Brian Elfert

"D Steck" writes:

Oh sure, you only think you'd get the entire basement!!!! I get a little
corner of an unfinished basement. SWMBO wants it finished and we are
currently in negotiation on how much of it I get for the shop!!!

I'm not married, so my entire basement is my shop. Well, other than
utility room, storage room, and bathroom. Of course, it has been 4
winters now and the shop isn't done yet. Should be done this winter.

I still want to build a real shop in the backyard as I have to remove my
egress window to get any sheet goods or anything large into the shop.

If you ever do move, make sure you get a basement with at least 9' ceilings.

That is going to be hard to find. I wanted a 13 course basement, but
water problems prevented the basement from going that deep.

Brian Elfert