bigbrian

Default Sky digi-sender to a PC?

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:05:38 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"bigbrian" wrote in message

Sorry if this is the wrong group for this one....

Having recently acquired a new graphics card for my PC, with the
facility to watch TV from my office (whoo whoo), I was wondering
whether I can extend this and actually get the Sky fed to it as well,
without cabling it across the house. At the moment, I'm using a
portable TV aerial and getting terrestrial only.

I'm aware of the digi sender thingies you can get that will allow you
to send the Sky to a remote TV, and was wondering whether its possible
to send it to a TV monitor instead, and whether any one here had any
success in doing it? If so, what particular kit did you use?

Thanks

Brian

Velvet

http://www.factorydirect.co.uk/facto...ghz_tx_rx.html

http://www.satalogue.com/section1/page4.htm

http://www.portabledvdplayer.co.uk/rimax_wireless.htm

http://www.beststuff.co.uk/philips_sbc_vl1200.htm

http://www.beststuff.co.uk/one_for_all_sv1720.htm

http://www.habitek.co.uk/Habitek2001EC/itm00251.htm

http://www.digisender.net/_Europes_N...r_Company.html

http://www.blackboxvideo.com/video_sender.htm

And there's loads more. A search for Video Sender on the web hits loads.

Sure, I'm aware of what kit is available, but what I'm asking for
whether anyone here has actually done it, and if so, what kit did
*they* use.

Brian