Pete

I might have to start proof reading before I push send , should have read
VFD not VFT.

Pete

"Pete" wrote in message
Give some thought to this , a VFT takes 240V AC and converts to DC the
rectifier side of the VFD,The VFD inverter section sees the DC and inverts
it to 240 volt AC three phase. Using a VFD and supplying 240 DC from a
battery bank of sufficient size directly into the DC side of the VFD you
will create variable frequency AC hence variable speed.His project is very
doable although I doubt if anything smaller than a car will be a big
enough platform to carry sufficient battery storage.

Pete

""Nick Müller"" wrote in message
Ignoramus32687 wrote:

I just could not believe what I heard. (and still
have doubts about his veracity) Am I going crazy or does this sound
like a completely insane idea to you?

If he is in electronics and insane^Wengaged enough. :-)

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models:
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de