david lang

Peter Parry wrote:
There is nothing more

satisfying than having a plastic suited junior Kirby Dellboy
salestoad and his "area manageress" sweating as you tell them they
have missed a bit on the carpet for the fourth time and you are
really interested in what they have to sell.

Peter you are a wicked ******* and I salute you!!!

My record is keeping a pair of them for 6 hours and having half a
house cleaned by the junior salesdroid whilst the "manager" made ever
more desperate offers to do complex deals.

I can't equal that, but I did once drive a VK "area manageress" almost to
tears by showing her my British Institute of Cleaning Science Instructors
Certificate :-) and destroying every sales argument she had.

They go through their whole sorry scare story about bugs about to eat
you and then you can say you are really impressed - and will buy one
from the USA for $500 the next day.

VK are available through the trade at 75% less than the direct sales
assholes want.

Unfortunately the whole close and adjoining streets no longer seem to
get their attention, it seems to have become a kirbyfree zone. Most
disappointing.

I have some Jehovahs going spare if you want to wind them up? They get
confused when I keep asking who God is as though I've never heard of him
before.

Dave