Yepp

"Edward Grant" wrote in message
In our bedroom we have a bathroom with a door that slides into the wall.
I don't know what they are called but our door is getting difficult to
slide and it makes a noise sometimes when opened. I have sprayed the
rollers several times with oil but it doesn't last. Are they difficult
to remove? I would like to replace the rollers and clean out the space
between the walls. Our condo is about 20 yeas old.

They are called pocket doors. They aren't hard to remove you just need to
take the trim off of one side so that it can be lifted and tilted out so the
rollers will disengage. I don't know how your set is but the last one I
worked on swung away from the J channel that the rollers hang from.

Good luck, Rich