Harry K

patga wrote:
I have a very large kitchen and would like to get rid of the wallpaper and
have it painted instead. I have two layers of wallpaper and have been told
the top one will be easy to remove but that the builder put up the first
wallpaper on walls that weren't primed. I have had contractors who will do
it but tell me it will be a big job and may not look as good as I want it
to. Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Test a small spot to see what happens? I know, then how to fix it if
there is a problem. Answer, pull out the refrigerator and check it
behind there. Problem? Shove the refer back in and forget it.

Harry K