Art

We caulked ours to stop the bugs. You could caulk from the inside though it
won't stop the bugs as well.. Latex paint passes moisture so that should
help get the moisture out. Every 10 feet you could use caulk go lock some
screen material in place. That will give moisture a weep hole if you are
concerned and keep the bugs out.

"Scott J" wrote in message
. ..
I have a 2 year old house in south georgia, usa. A friend says I should
caulk the joint between the bottom of the exterior siding and the concrete
slab to prevent insects from nesting in the wall. Makes sense but I am
reluctant because I thought the joint should be open to allow moisture to
escape.

Should i caulk up this joint? Also is it better to use caulk or foam?

Thanks
Scott