Derek ^

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:12:27 GMT, "ben" wrote:

If you can get your hands on a Kirby...buy it. :-)
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Vacuum_Cleaners_5266504_3-kirby

I've had one for 12 years which I bought in a car boot and the only thing
that's took the knock in that time is the belt, however it's now needing
new brushes. :-)

Yes, but don't whatever you do call Kirby, and let them send a
salesman round.

In our Office we've had a "Henry" cylinder-oid vac that has done
sterling service over 15 years.

Huge (in this group) heartily recomends the SEBO, which every day, you
don't see.

SWMBO saw an OREC on QVC she fancied, and I said EUREKA, that's it !
"That's that Vac with the funny name I've forgotten" so we ended up
with an OREC. 8-(

However, no complaints. It's very powerful and very light, and came
with a free minivac, but quite noisy.

DG