No it didn't!!! and I'm sure I've heard something similar regarding a
water bylaw, I'm not sure what the pump has TBH but will find out.

I have a seperate shower, its in a wetroom so no cubicle.

Incidently the body jets are attached to a diverter outlet not an
outlet from the main shower valve, and the shower valveis a triple
vavle so two knobs for flow top and bottom and a middle one for
hot/cold. The diverter has 4 outlets with two capped off and one for
body jets and other for sliding rail attachment

I'm also experiencing a weird issue when the temperature dial is at a
certain setting, in that the pump will cycle on and off, I think this
is indicating that there is a leak somewhere in the valve? simply
moving off this setting stops this happening.

Any other thoughts?

Cheers

Richard